11 Great Ways to Increase Your Search Engines Traffic to Your Web Site

Blinky

Owner
Have you ever asked yourself the question "How to increase why search engine traffic to my web site?". I believe you have. It is not secret to everyone that the traffic from SEs is the most valuable and targeted one. Every marketer would love to get as mush as possible from here. No matter you run an informational blog or onine store, you need that traffic to boost your sales.

Here I will tell you 13 interesting and effective ways to increase SE traffic to your web site. If you do them, you will probably notice the big change. The tips that will present you here are practice for most successful Internet entrepreneurs.

1. Try to focus on getting traffic from long tail keywords

We all know that ranking for the main keywords in our niche is hard work and takes time and efforts to do it. Well, I will recommend you to stay focus on the long tails and with the time - go for the big ones. Another benefit of the long-tail terms is that they convert better. But how? Let me answer you with a question here. Which of those will convert a visitor better - "Hosting plans" or "Discount hosting plans with 24/7 support". The second example will bring you much more targeted visitors, believe me. A good tool that you can use here is www.hittail.com. Now you have something to write about.

2. Always keep up the good work

If you're in your niche and want to be there for a long, do not stop writing. People come to see what's new and SEs also want that. Writing frequently does not mean to write useless content.

3. You should optimize your article

Every SEO expert knows that there are 5 main ingredients of well-optimized article or a page - meta tags, description, keywords, content and other elements (mostly images). Do not forget them whey you write your article as well as publish it. A quick tip here - keep your keywords about 2-2,5% of your whole content.

4. Link building is part of the whole picture

When we talk about SEO, we mean off-page and on-page. Free links are great, specially the ones from authority resources. You can get such if you are a vendor, partner, client, interviewed, media partner, sponsor and etc. Getting a link with your brand (text link) will be great for your off-page SEO. Once you do it on a high page rank page, you will notice a serious movement in your SERP.

5. Use SEO tools and softwares to create and manage your SEO campaigns

Every pro use tools and softwares to create, run and manage his SEO campaigns. And this is normal. I will recommend you here to use Google's Keyword Tool to make your research and create good strategy. It is perfect for finding long-tail keywords. This is really important for those, who are in a competitive niche.

6. Give your readers a valuable stuff

If you want to get SEs traffic, well, you need to know that creating valuable content is not about the quantity, it is all about the quality. Of course, well be great to have both of them, but if you have to choose, quality should be your goal here. If you write useless content, people won't read it and share it, which is not what you want. When you write content for your visitors, ask yourself the question "Will the visitor spend 5 minutes of his time to read this?". After you answer that question, not you are ready to write.

7. Do not try to cheat search engines

Tricking SEs is working for a short period of time. In a long term, it is not a good strategy at all. Having this in your mind, you should create content that Google, Yahoo, Bing and other SEs will place higher on their results. Or in other words, write relevant to what your users might be searching. Use SEO tools to know are you on the right direction while writing it.

8. Think of SEO as a second goal

First you create content for readers, then for SEs. Keep this in your mind when writing a content for your web site. valuable content could be more shared by people and other sites, that find you interesting.

9. Optimize your Bounce Rate

Search engines hate one thing most, and that's high bounce rate. My personal advice here is to optimize it no matter what, see which pages this high bounce rate and try to reduce it as much as possible. Once you optimize your bounce rate, SE will notice this and rank your site better in their results.

10. Create corporate blog and start producing content - Increase your SEO traffic

Most companies do it and I will recommend to follow their example. Creating a corporate blog and writing there will increase you SEO traffic for sure. How, well, you know how - by generating fresh, interesting, quality and unique content regularly will bring a lot of targeted visitors to your web site.

11. Create a community

It is well-known fact that creating a good and strong community is a SEO friendly strategy. Why? There are many reasons here and one of them is - your users generate quality content for you; your site is always with new content; your bounce rate is low. You will collect a great number of experts in your niche, where they can discuss interesting and valuable information there.

Горе