6 Strategies for Launching a Successful Blog

Brum

Another interesting article for those, who want to start powerful blog:

http://www.entrepreneur.com/article/232478

Briefly:

1. Define the target audience for your blog and cater to that audience.

2. Put a unique twist on your blog's topic and content.

3. Add new content on a regular basis.

4. Transform your blog into an interactive online community.

5. Adopt a multifaceted approach to promoting your blog continuously.

6. Keep the blog's look, overall design and content professional.

Open for discussions and comments. :)

От: 6 Strategies for Launching a Successful Blog

I tottaly agree with the post before me and the article. Ofcourse the most inportant thing for a good blog is the content which is shared. If you have good articles people will return to your site. Ofcoure the initial promotion is also important. But in these thays there are many ways for that - SEO, Adwords or Another Ad networks, Social Medias and Networks.

От: Re: 6 Strategies for Launching a Successful Blog

Not only, you can develop a whole informational portal and so on. WP is a great also for forums and discussion boards. Well, there are now far away from what it should be, but with the time, this will not be an issue any more. :)

Yeah. They have some security problems and their platform needs a lot of optimisation but it is still one of the best CM Systems in the world.

Re: От: Re: 6 Strategies for Launching a Successful Blog

Yeah. They have some security problems and their platform needs a lot of optimisation but it is still one of the best CM Systems in the world.

They really do. Well, huge platforms has a lot of code and holes. ;)

Re: От: Re: От: Re: 6 Strategies for Launching a Successful Blog

Yeah and also a lot of hackers which test and find the bugs. But they are making a lot of updates and fixes.

They do thier best to stay on the top when it comes to CMSs. ;) If you think WP is hackable, try something like Rex cart. :)

Wordpress is now the leader and hope to be just like that in future.

От: 6 Strategies for Launching a Successful Blog

I completely agree with everything you said and what I've read in the article. I also think that it's good to make a blog recognizable and unique in some way, just to stand out of the crowd in your own way.

7. Be always two steps in front of your competition.
Blogging is like a game of chess, you always have to think several moves further than your opponent. If you are not good in chess and in strategies, your blog is determined not to succeed :)

Горе