Any personal stories?

trader

I'm thinking about starting a business in the upcoming weeks, but I'd like to hear of others' personal stories. Have you any success? Total failures? Turn-arounds. Please, do tell.

I'm thinking about starting a business in the upcoming weeks, but I'd like to hear of others' personal stories. Have you any success? Total failures? Turn-arounds. Please, do tell.

Hi,

Any who has started a business succeeds. Why, because, he / she knows what it takes, how much will invest and of course why he / she doing it. ;)

There is ups and downs all the time, but there are in any other aspect of the life. Most of the people here, run or still building up their businesses. The success is just an middle or final step, they about to reach. As I mentioned, those people understanding the risk, knows how to deal with critical situations (there are a lot of them in their journey).

I was working a job that took me a lot of time every single day. My weekends were the best thing at that time. When starting I only have some pocket money and no knowledge to succeed. Now I am still learning and trying things. Some of them successfully done, others - not so well. :)

The hardest moment for me was working (for the second time) and trying to develop something as a business, as well as keeping the old stuff. To my personal experience, this is not a good plan at all. You need to focus on something specific and go in that directions. ;)

Горе