Basic quide: traffic from Facebook to your website using FB ads

tedkata_m

The best ways to get visitors and traffic to your website or squeeze page is by using Facebook ads.

The point of this post is to give you a basic foundation on Facebook Marketing.

Facebook ads are one of the most popular tools marketers use to get visitors to their website. Whether it is to make a sale, build their email list, or just to get more traffic, Facebook has it covered.

Here is a basic step by step procedure

1. Find out who your customer is: If you are selling wedding dresses for example, you know you are going to target women who are engaged. Facebook is excellent at this because in the ad settings you can pinpoint exactly who your customer is by gender, age, and most importantly likes and interests. Facebook is amazing when it comes to this.

So ask yourself what your product/ service is, then find out who is most likely going to benefit from it. Then target your audience to that specific group.
(Note: The more specific you are the great your cost per click)

2. Choose an amazing ad picture: Often people with smiling faces works the best in my experience. You do not have to spend a lot of time with this because Facebook has a FREE stock gallery you can use.

Another thing which is brilliant is that you can choose up to 6 images and Facebook will split test each one to see which is converting well. So after running your ad for a few days you can then focus on the one which is getting you the most clicks.

3. Start low then expand: One major mistake most newbies to Facebook marketing make is that the throw away a ton of money on their first ad. I personally knew one newbie who spent $500 selling a Bodybuilding product, but only managed to make $40. He lost $460, because he did not test to see what was and wasn't working.
In the beginning it is best to start low say $10.0 a day and see what is and what isn't working. Once you find your sweet spot, expand!

4. Write great ad copy: I too struggle with writing ad copy. But without a great enticing headline and text body, people will hardly ever click on your ads making them more expensive.
So make sure you write great ad copy. If you are not good at this, you can hire someone online to do it for you (Fiverr.com, Iwriter.com Odesk.com) which is what I do personally.

If you do these 4 things, and your product or service is amazing, you will get plenty of traffic to your website, at a very affordable cost.

Good luck!

Горе