Best PowerPoint Templates Available For Free

Blinky

Owner
Рейтинг - 100%
27   0   0
Hi folks,

I believe that some of you participate in conferences as a speakers? And most of you are more likely to do professional looking presentation than trying to put graphics and words on a white background (which is not bad, but I believe that could be much better). I have no doubts about that. ;) That''s why I am asking my question here. Where can I find nice looking PowerPoint templates for free. I need only catching design, nothing more. I know that the premium ones are much better and they have much more options and elements, I already have one. :) But this time I need something simple and beautiful at the same time.

Here is what I have found: ppttemplate.net, but still searching for more and more. I want to get the best one, if it's possible. :) I know that I will have to look longer than usual, but if I find it, would worth the spent time. So, any suggestion are welcome, and of course, you experience of how you get them quick, in other words - the right resources. Thanks for reading the sentences, and for your expert answers.

All the best,
B.

От: Best PowerPoint Templates Available For Free

Very helpful for those who want to show their skills also experience or just to go interview for some important job position! No kidding I just wish full success, right

От: Best PowerPoint Templates Available For Free

There is some cool Powerpoint templates at Pinterest (pinterest.com/fppt/),

Re: От: Best PowerPoint Templates Available For Free

There is some cool Powerpoint templates at Pinterest (pinterest.com/fppt/),

Wow, thanks a lot. I took a look at them, but the thing I didn't like about them was the tiny, little ulr in the bottom of the image of every single slide. So, this could not do the work. I will probably use the old one I bought. There are a great presentation by the way, animated, any kind.

I fell in love with this one: presentermedia.com/powerpoint-templates/templates/whiteboard-doodles/12804-ppt.html :)

Горе