Looking for a Wordpress developer for a new plugin.

Alexiev

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I need a Wordpress developer for creating a new plugin for photo-voting/photo-contest with countdown clock and percentage display. Here's a similar plugin, which, unfortunately doesn't have all the functions that I need showdownplugin.com/demo. If you think you can get this plugin and upgrade it with the functions that I need, that's also fine with me.

For more info, please PM me.

Thanks

От: Looking for a Wordpress developer for a new plugin.

Dear Alexiev,

We are a Bosnia based company that have gathered young and talented people who are experts in Wordpress (which is what we want to specialize in).

We already have an established business with businesses from Germany, UK and USA and we would like to expand that relationship.

I can see that you need a plugin developed and I think we can help.

Our site is 30devcode.com

Let's have setup a meeting and talk about what we can do for you!

Best Regards

~ 3.0. DevCode

P.S. I hope admins of the forum will allow me to post our web site. This is not a message for SEO but to establish a business relationship with your member, Alexiev

(I am aware that you asked for PM, however this forum does not allow us to send PMs until we have had 6 posts)

Re: От: Looking for a Wordpress developer for a new plugin.

P.S. I hope admins of the forum will allow me to post our web site.

They will, but you neet to meenlt some criterias here - more than 10 days in this forum and 10 well-written posts. Good luck with your offer here.

If you want, tell us more. Some projects made by you or your company. ;) See ya around.

От: Looking for a Wordpress developer for a new plugin.

OK ;)

Well I am a software engineer who decided to form his own company and gather some really talented people. We specialize in Wordpress but not limited to. I believe that being a superstar in one niche helps you get more clients that will keep returning back since you do such a great job for them.

We also work with Bootstrap to get our sites responsive.

Currently waiting to move into a new downtown office in June and to hire more people.

For all those that want to establish B2B relationship, you can talk to us via Skype: devcodellc

Also, we are ready to offer complete solutions at competitive prices.

Thanks

3.0 DevCode

Горе