Looking for UK&USA marketplaces

minimalvoice

Hello! I need good marketplaces in UK, USA or WorldWide to sell my products. I dont found any, so i ask here. So suggest me some except amazon and ebay.

Thanks! 8)

От: Looking for UK&USA marketplaces

Thank you! I found OnBuy, but it have a lot of time to summer 2015. I will check Gumtree.

Re: От: Looking for UK&USA marketplaces

Thank you! I found OnBuy, but it have a lot of time to summer 2015. I will check Gumtree.

Hope it helps. If anyone knows more, can give us some clue which one they are. I believe, that there could be much more. By the way there is a theme here (in the Ne section) with the most popular UK business directories if will help you as well. ;)

It really depends what you are trying to sell. A lot of people use local classifieds like Olx and Craigslist. Also you can set up some kind of affiliate in CJ or any other big aff platform and get tons of targeted traffic from there. Another thing is if you have a good price margin to find already established ecommerce sites in your niche and approach them with offers for dropshipping and wholesale deals. There are really 1000s of things other than Ebay and Amazon to help you sell your products.

I will sell phone accessories and i dont want to make sales in BG. Making business here is really hard. Will check Craigslists

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to GeorgeG again.
Yes, I think that the most popular sites of that kind are Amazon and eBay. If Amazon and eBya want to go on a local markets, such as ours, n most cases nothing can stop them being #1 and #2. ;) But they do not have the interest doing it, so sites like OLX and similar can take a deep bread till they big player decide so.

Etsy.com is only for handmade products? My accessories arent handmade.

If you think to use gumtree, bear in mind that usually people pay cash on collection, there is no postage involved in the deal. Gumtree regularly sending warning emails and advice people to not pay via PayPal or any other way except cash.

About Etsy.com - I start use it a month ago and I'm selling oil paintings there, but you can sale everything there is a option to tick "who made this product" and the option is:

- you made it
- member of your shop
- other person or company

Tips for Gumtree, if you want to sale there is better to have yahoo email for verification, because if your email is abv they will not post your ad - they reviewing every ad and sometimes you must wait up to 24 hours to go live

Последно редактирано:

Горе