Matt Cutts will take action against major Guest Blogging Networks

coolice

Owner
Hot from Twitter, just few hours ago:

2yxp3qb.jpg

Myblogguest was hit.

5d9vmf.jpg

Последно редактирано от модератор:
Matt has been speaking about guest blogging and it elimination, but will be hard, because they should differentiate spamming from the quality content.

Google's Matt Cutts: We've Penalized A Guest Blogging Networks

Don't trust this idiot. He says one thing, Google does its opposite. It's like watching Google analysis tools on my site and tell me what to improve, the only work their do is overloading. Measures against guest blogging networks will be taken, but in next 2-3 years, when blogs will die. :D

They do not produce high-quality, low-quality content. Here they look if the links are do-follow or no-follow. If the first one, bad for the network in both cases. They insist all links that are published on the Web to be do-follow and this has angered Google, because they do not take steps to no-follow and see this as paid links.

I saw this news on some sites and just thought "How the hell they will connect the guest blogging networks with the blogs in them?". I mean Google. They should watch what content is quality, which one is not and which one gives value. Guest blogging networks are just a place where bloggers share content. I am not sure what is the idea here. But one thing I know for sure, this is not a smart decision. :)

Google Penalizes MyBlogGuest, a Guest Blog Network

Matt rules. This is my slogan since the first animal was adopted by Google. :)

Today's white hat SEO, is tomorrow's black hat SEO. Absolute nonsense. Good SEO has always been about OPTIMIZING for search, not using tricks against search engines. But guest blogging is all about placing useful content for free, about providing quality and getting exposure and links in exchange. So, my conclusion is Matt is an idiot. :)

От: Matt Cutts will take action against major Guest Blogging Networks

It is not surprising!
Step by step Google is closing to 100% Paid Search :)

That makes no sense, if I have an article published via that network on my website how exactly Google will know that it is taken from there, when the whole process involves communications between the author and the publisher and MyBlogGuest is just a platform for that? Or I'm getting that info wrong...

Re: От: Matt Cutts will take action against major Guest Blogging Networks

That makes no sense, if I have an article published via that network on my website how exactly Google will know that it is taken from there, when the whole process involves communications between the author and the publisher and MyBlogGuest is just a platform for that? Or I'm getting that info wrong...

How the hell Google, Matt or some Indian editor will know about the trade of this content? How Google, Matt or some Indian editor will punish this? The site will be deindexed, the best move, maybe, and that's it. Nothing more. :)

Like banning warrior forum, because people exchange articles or links. WTF? And I'm really curious what will happen.

Well, we will see that will happen in near future, really curious to see the effects of that action, because I was using that network :)

Горе