Mini Network Link Building Strategy - Small Gateaway

Blinky

Owner
What is mini network?

A mini network is made from a few small sites that are linking to your main site. It has twofold character. Firstly it uses highly-targeted content for the sake of telling SEs and visitors that a certain page is connected to a certain product. Second! The whole network goes to the mains site, making it look better and more important to Google and the other search engines.

Here is a special diagram that contains 4 sites mini network that are helping the main site:

mini-net-diagram.gif

In the main site the connection has to be more complex, but it is truly a good idea for to connect the network to the main site. Every page from the network needs to have a few paragraphs so everything works fine.

The reason for the mini network to work that good is the fact they are giving a good and related information to the main site and the internet in common. Google and the other search engines can find/index them and use the content placed there to determine what the main site is for.

Making that type of interlinking will guarantee you that SEs will give you the desired attention. Another plus is that if you have a link directory combined with this mini network you will create a whole local mini portal that will yell something like: I have one of the best local resources!

This is a good and well known SEO technique which works great with the Google’s spider. It will for sure keep your visitors travelling in your network.

Последно редактирано:
Properly building a Mininet

Hmm isn’t that a black SEO technique? If you are not careful you can get your site penalized! :roll:

Последно редактирано от модератор:
I will give you a hint. If you will make a mini network don’t put all your sites on one hosting. :)

pricecompare каза:
Hmm isn’t that a black SEO technique? If you are not careful you can get your site penalized! :roll:

Well it is a gray hat technique, but to be honest there is no such thing like white hat SEO in these days. ;)

Purchase Links or Build Website Networks?

The absolute truth.. everything goes to the gray. You have to get a bit in the dirt to do something big. After that we will only hate to pray for our deeds. It is all about to be white in the most of the time.

How to develop a mini network?

ilianskim каза:
It is still a white hat technique but no one know what Google will do in its effort to stop everything and everyone. :)

Which part of it is white ?

I think that the mini net may be a little beyond the requirements of the white hat SEO. But I think there is no gimmick In it. To be honest linkbiting is kind of a white technique too. Too bad that we can’t use linkbiting for everything. Especially in niches where the main target is to connect information to a product.

Последно редактирано:
What To Do With A Low Cost Link Building Budget

Blinky, I’ve been on a scheme like that, but not really the same. I’ve never tried something like that. Can you show us an example of a mini network (no matter if you are the owner or not) ?

That is used when it’s hard to find related link partners with high quality content. If there no partners like that, you can create them by your self with such methods. Most of the top sites are refusing one way links because of Google. They are afraid by them.

I really have to say that all has to be handmade. If you use software that will create them with the desired keywords, it won’t help. :)

How can I use link building effectively?

It is a good and useful method. It works like a charm.

A hint from me, the hot water has long been invented, let's talk about strategies, models and correct linking between them .....

Effective SEO Link Building

Okay let’s do it…”Gateways” like that seems nothing to me.

Here is my icq: 206404812 I will send you link, which I’ve found in sites made by our Russian brothers. I will start step by step and try to avoid over-linking. We’ll wait for the results.

How to Build Your Own Effective Link Juice Network

I’m sure that it is whiter than buying links ;)

By over-linking I mean to avoid too much links in and out of your satellites. It matters what strategy are you using, how aggressive it is. Dividing methods by white and black is just a matter of your viewpoint. In my opinion this just eats our time to optimize our sites.

Горе