SuperSoc.com - Great Social network for you and you business

Hi, Guys. I want to present you my website www.SuperSoc.com The website is very simple and very useful and it's copying the social idea of Twitter on bulgarian language + english. With www.SuperSoc.com you could easily optimize your websites/or sites of your clients. Also with SuperSoc you could find/invite friends and things that you want to "follow" This is the best microbloging/based twiiter website in Bulgaria and gives many opportunities for you and your business.

От: SuperSoc.com - Great Social network for you and you business

Thanks, man. We have more than 37 000 registered users.

Thanks, Blinky. Your advices are very good, I know for those little unfixed things, we will change them in the future(always is good to have some unfixed details, to make it right in the future). First task is to make SuperSoc really big social network and make more people connected with it...

Our task from SuperSoc.com is to connected ordinary people with brands, companies, stars and public persons. Conception of SuperSoc is very simple and this is the best side of this SuperSocial Network. We are ambitious and want to be the best microbloging website in Bulgaria, which gives good traffic and optimization possibilities for everybody, in or out-side Bulgaria.

You could share everything, except adult and illegal stuffs (they will be moderated). If you have some ideas, how to make SuperSoc.com more and more popular, in and out-side Bulgaria, please, give your opinions, friends...

yeap, no adult nor illegal! that's work

As for how to make your social network business more attractive for visitors outside Bulgaria, you just keep it above board here....

Okay, radoslav68, thank you very much. Do you think - is there a way to get people from twitter and bring them in SuperSoc.com (it's similar conception), especially in Bulgaria. How I can do that, if you have some ideas?

Последно редактирано:
Just show value. Make it valuable for that kind of people. Ask yourself the question "What more can I offer them?" and focus on that. ;) Be unique and different. And just update your look, if your have this option. ;)

Thanks, Brum. I keep your advices in my mind. Good luck!

Горе