Unnatural outbound links - penalized site

waldes

Few days ago i received an email from google wmt about Unnatural outbound links, detected in one of my sites.

penalizedsite.com: Unnatural outbound links

Google has detected a pattern of artificial or unnatural links on this site. Selling links or participating in link schemes in order to manipulate PageRank is a violation of Google's Webmaster Guidelines.

As a result of unnatural links from your site, Google has applied a manual spam action to penalizedsite.com. There may be other actions on your site or parts of your site.

Recommended action
Identify paid or otherwise inorganic links by using rel="nofollow" or redirecting to an intermediate page that is blocked by robots.txt.
Remove any problematic links from your site.
When you're satisfied that your site follows Google's Webmaster Guidelines, submit a reconsideration request.
For an updated list of manual actions currently applied to your site, visit the Manual Actions page. If no manual actions are listed, there is no longer a need to file a reconsideration request.
If we determine your site is no longer in violation of our guidelines, we'll revoke the manual action.

If you have any questions about how to resolve this issue, please visit the Webmaster Help Forum.

The penalty - they just ''cut'' site pagerank (3 -->0). Site traffic seems ok:wink:

Ok, uncle George blame me, that i am link seller, but its not a true:lol:. Especially from this site i didnt sell any links, dont even did any SEO actions, because this site is on completely autopilot for months. Last about 50+ posts on this site came from guest blogging network postrunner.com, maybe this network is banned from Google.

What are you thinking about it:wink:

The penalty - they just ''cut'' site pagerank (3 -->0). Site traffic seems ok:wink:

It's not a big deal. Well, if you really need this PR, that is another question, but the important here is the traffic. ;)

От: Unnatural outbound links - penalized site

Here is your answer:

Last about 50+ posts on this site came from guest blogging network postrunner.com, maybe this network is banned from Google.

If you have links in the posts with exact match anchor text, I suggest that you no-follow them as they explained too :)

No follow all of your paid links on the homepage of your website.

FIFY: No follow all of your external links on your website.

Also remove all articles from Postrunner. They are obvious "guest blog spam".

waldes, any updates? What did you do? And most important what did it happen? :)

Brum, no auctions on my side:), because i dont care about this site.

Re: От: Unnatural outbound links - penalized site

Brum, no auctions on my side:), because i dont care about this site.

Well, now I see. You can experiment on it. :) Now you have the change to do that... :) Anyway, good luck, when you get a mail from Google, most of the times is not fr good. :)

Definitely something wrong with this network and guest posting as well. Recently i received an email from guest poster who sent me guest articles few months ago.

Subject: need help

Message Body:
Hello,

Ryan from Postrunner here. Recently we received a manual spam penalty from Google because of unnatural links pointing to us. Guest post links are now considered unnatural, particularly if they are do-follow and/or anchor-targeted.

There's a good chance your site will be penalized if you keep them (with 'unnatural outbound links' penalty). I would greatly appreciate if you could remove all links in my guest posts (even if nofollow) from here:

Some links......

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can keep the articles and do as you please with it.

Thanks,
Ryan
Well, this Google is pretty angry boy:)

Definitely something wrong with this network and guest posting as well. Recently i received an email from guest poster who sent me guest articles few months ago.

Well, this Google is pretty angry boy:)

MyGuestBlogging is not hit. Or? The job there is not dead, if you know what I mean. Haven't used it for a while, but yesterday I visited it and new posts were not missing. :)

От: Re: От: Unnatural outbound links - penalized site

MyGuestBlogging is not hit. Or?

I dont know, lets call Kristi Hines with a question::p

No follow all of your links you think are the reason for the penelty
Make document in Google Drive with the list with the links that you have No Followed.Make sure it is public.
And then file reconsideration with Big G

I sent them message that I added rel=nofollow to all external links. Now waiting for response.

Последно редактирано:

I sent them message that I removed all external links. Now waiting for response.

Let us know, once you get this message. I am having such a problem with a site of a friend of mine. Fist places and now, down, down. Now trying to tell Google, that I do not want some of the links thanks to their tool, and hope to succeed. ;)

I added rel=nofollow to all external links (not removed them).

Almost 2 month ago I received "Unnatural outbound links" warning.

After I sent reconsideration request (I told them that I added rel=nofollow to all external links), today I received notification that manual spam action was revoked.

I am using Nofollow for external link Wordpress plugin for this.

Горе