VPS hosting in Bulgaria by VPSBG.eu

Blinky

Owner
Рейтинг - 100%
27   0   0
Good and reliable East European VPS providers are hard to find and we will look into what VPSBG.eu is offering.

fi9n.png

VPSBG.eu is a company created by virtualization experts with years of experience in the hosting business, their servers are collocated in Telepoint Tier 3+ Data Center, in their words the best Data Center in Bulgaria by means of reliability and quality of service.

In their website they claim to have strict no oversell policy.

VPSBG.eu is using enterprise grade hardware and latest Intel Xeon processors with at least 32GB RAM on each node. Every node has a 1000 mbps uplink connectivity which is guaranteed for the Bulgarian peering.

The connection speed to European countries varies between 50 mbps and 350 mbps, the minimum guaranteed international speed is 10 mbps.
The VPS Provider also guarantees 99.99% uptime and will compensate you if it is not met.

VPSBG.eu offers two virtualizations - KVM VPS and OpenVZ VPS and also offers shared hosting with CPanel and domain registrations.

The setup time is within 24 hours, but usually less than 12 hours. They will install and configure software for you if you note it in the order.

VPSBG.eu has its own secure billing system and does not count on massively used panels which are considered by some to be vulnerable. They provide an additional control panel for OpenVZ VPS called - OpenVZ Web Panel which is approved, recommended and developed by the OpenVZ developers.

They are very strict on securing your personal data and use encryption for the entire site.

We received a promo code for 5% recurring discount on the VPS hosting services.

The code is: predpriemach

If you pay annualy you can have 10% discount on all services with the promo code: annual

We also have a special code for active members of our forums - 15% when paid annualy. In order to get the code, please send me a private message.

От: VPS hosting in Bulgaria by VPSBG.eu

I'm using them since october and it's pretty good! Support is exelent and the vps is quite fast.

The site looks great. Good luck with the hosting....

От: VPS hosting in Bulgaria by VPSBG.eu

I am part of the VPSBG Staff, If you need something to discuss or ask, just PM me or write here. If you wish you can use the contact page on our website too.

Горе