What KEYWORD RESEARCH tool you use?

Maji92

Hello.
I'm planning to start up a site or a blog and I'm browsing through the forms and search for tools for keyword research.
I got sent to try:

SEMrush.com - Like everything in the Internet there is free and Pro version! * non referal link *
I played with the free one for a hours and it seems legit :)

Long Tail - I didn't try it but a lot of people refer to it. * non referal link *
This have Free, Pro and Platinum memberships!

Market Samurai but they say it is an API of Google Keyword Planner * non referal link *

They say " You can go to SEOClerks and hire a old and respected member. * non referal link *

keywordrevealer Nice, simple and noob friendly! * non referal link *

Other not so much popular are :
Keyword Ninja
Answer Analyst
termexplorer

Can you suggest any other way to find good keywords ?
And i hope i helped you :)

От: What KEYWORD RESEARCH tool you use?

Grat thread. Thanks for sharing these tools.

As Blinky does I also think that the Google Planner is the best keyword researching tool at the moment. The most of the trafick comes from google so their statistiks are the most important for my projects.

It isn't true at all the time. If you see 350 k per month i think they are around 200 k. My opinion.

Best ones I use are Semrush; WebCeo; Moz. Hope soon to see what a poll here will show.

Last years Google is trying to kill what we call SEO and such a tools are not getting less popular. You can now plan and analyze the traffic with Google products which is the main goal of this SE. ;)

Good luck with the research. ;)

I have Long Tail platinum - did bought it one year ago since then never used it! I gues never had time but few days now i am giving it a go and it works fine. Not that i have experiance with other tools.

Would you share more. The software looks really great. I just want to know something more about it, from someone else experience. :)

Is it worth the money? And the most important question - does it work for your site? :)

I have friend who used Long Tail Platinum and he said it's awesome for research. You can pay it montly, not yearly. Try it :)

Последно редактирано:
От: Re: От: What KEYWORD RESEARCH tool you use?

Will do that. Is there any lifetime plan? :) With all the updates and so on? Thanks for sharing it with us. BTW, host does the software work in the this time of Google updates. :)
You need to buy long tail pro first and then if you need the platinum options you need to pay 10$ a month for it ! So it is more subscrision tool - at least the platinum version

От: Re: От: Re: От: What KEYWORD RESEARCH tool you use?

Thanks for your answer. Do you think that it worth the money? :) Have never tried it before.
I have no base for comaprison ! It is my first keyword resurch tool. But from a newbie point of view it is very easy to use. A lot of customer support from the developer. So if you dont get something just ask and you will get the answer! It is coming with users manual as well. The platinum version does the things a bit easier but it comes on the price of 10$ every month!

I have Long Tail platinum - did bought it one year ago since then never used it! I gues never had time but few days now i am giving it a go and it works fine. Not that i have experiance with other tools.

+1 for Long Tail, it is wonderful keyword research tool. I've used it in the past for some keyword research and each time I was able to find great keywords. The software is really easy to use, you can use the seed keyword to generate potential long tails and include or exclude keywords based on filters. Also, you can review the top 10 competition based on various factors like Domain Authority, Page Authority and so on.

The Platinum version add the Competitiveness score which is very useful. However, based on my experience you can find great keywords even with the trial and the pro versions. Check out its website, there are a lot of video tutorials to get familiar with it.

Also, I'm using Market Samurai but mostly for rank tracking, Long Tail Pro is far better when it comes to keyword research ;)

+1 for Long Tail, it is wonderful keyword research tool. I've used it in the past for some keyword research and each time I was able to find great keywords. The software is really easy to use, you can use the seed keyword to generate potential long tails and include or exclude keywords based on filters. Also, you can review the top 10 competition based on various factors like Domain Authority, Page Authority and so on.

The Platinum version add the Competitiveness score which is very useful. However, based on my experience you can find great keywords even with the trial and the pro versions. Check out its website, there are a lot of video tutorials to get familiar with it.

Also, I'm using Market Samurai but mostly for rank tracking, Long Tail Pro is far better when it comes to keyword research ;)

Fantastic review there is nothing more to say!
Maybe just - It worth every peny :rolleyes:
Have you got any secrets to share with us ? I am new to keyword resurch and i can do with some guidance !

Well, it depends from what keywords exactly you want to find ;) You may try with the following sample process: start with the 'seed' keyword by excluding some common phrases like 'cheap', 'free' and so on. After that set the desired local and global searches and let the Long Tail do the magic ;) When you find a suitable keyword check the top 10 results and most likely pay attention to the DA and PA stats. The best situation will be to see 10 results with <30 score for those stats, however, in most cases only two or three results will be under that score. Also, check the total backlinks and even review them via Ahrefs or Moz.com.

Once done start the process again by using the keyword that you found for seed one. Hope this helps ;)

Горе