What KEYWORD RESEARCH tool you use?

От: What KEYWORD RESEARCH tool you use?

Well, it depends from what keywords exactly you want to find ;) You may try with the following sample process: start with the 'seed' keyword by excluding some common phrases like 'cheap', 'free' and so on. After that set the desired local and global searches and let the Long Tail do the magic ;) When you find a suitable keyword check the top 10 results and most likely pay attention to the DA and PA stats. The best situation will be to see 10 results with <30 score for those stats, however, in most cases only two or three results will be under that score. Also, check the total backlinks and even review them via Ahrefs or Moz.com.

Once done start the process again by using the keyword that you found for seed one. Hope this helps ;)
Thanks Pal defo will try that . It is good guide for a start! How do you find seed keywords ?

Well, the seed keywords are the one you are targeting, they might be a specific product, niche and so on. For example if you want to build a website for 'weight loss' for example, this should be your seed keyword. Long Tail will provide you with lots of long tail keywords which you can check, like 'best weight loss pill' and so on. This way you can easily target 5-10-15 secondary keywords for your website.

Re: От: What KEYWORD RESEARCH tool you use?

Does Long tail work for cirilic words and for Bulgarian serches :?

I doubt about this. I you need a SEO tool that really works on the Bg market, try http://prodvigator.bg/ - I am using it, from time to time, because mostly I am trying to focus on US market. For there I use MOZ, WebCEO and now I will go on SERush.

Does Long tail work for cirilic words and for Bulgarian serches :?
I just did some resurch - I found that the tool works perfectly with bulgarian alfabet - gives you sugestions as well !

No it is 100% bug free from this point of view !
It is showing even a words written with english alphabet but with bulgarian pronunciation.
At the start of every campaign there is options for you to choose the language and the country. The only thing you need to do is from the drop down menu to choose bulgarian language and Bulgaria as location ,after thet the tool does the rest of the job.

No it is 100% bug free from this point of view !
It is showing even a words written with english alphabet but with bulgarian pronunciation.
At the start of every campaign there is options for you to choose the language and the country. The only thing you need to do is from the drop down menu to choose bulgarian language and Bulgaria as location ,after thet the tool does the rest of the job.

I think it works perfectly with languages different than English because it automatically fetches the Google Keyword Tool data from your account (I forgot to add that you need Google and MOZ accounts to use it).

Горе