What programming languages do you use?

What programming languages do you use?

• Общо гласове

Blinky

Owner
I saw a interesting thread and decided to make a poll. I am asking you What programming languages do you use? In your every-day working process. I will go with PHP, but really not so advanced, just do some stuff and that's all. Will be soon more advance, hope so. :)

Please leave your comments after voting. That way will see which are the most used and which aren't.

Here is some stats for the last year: http://code2013.herokuapp.com/ - I took the ideas (poll options) from there. Thanks in advance. ;)

От: What programming languages do you use?

Well, i am pretty newbie with programming languages, but i am able to write a simple HTML site, including some css:)

@Blinky - VisualBasic and VisualBasic.Net are missing...

I know that there are some that are important and not included. But according to what I noticed in the article I share It is not so popular. So, please vote for other and let us know which it is / they are.

@Rocksatedy, what do you want to know? :) I started learning it just week ago, so I am also new one in this, but did my research. :)

Just wanna know if I start learning C# will be good for a newbie or I must some ohter language
Well, I think that you should learn the programming language you see and face mostly in you practise. So, if you think that C# is the one that will help you our in your professional life, this is your programming language. :)

I also want to know more than 1, but for now will start with the one I need. The second will be the one you mentioned or Java. Will see, only future will tell me. :)

От: От: Re: What programming languages do you use?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q942BV0WZSE
Не знам защо я подкарахте на английски, има купища подобни анкети на тоя език, ще пиша на БГ, понеже видеото е такова. Убедил съм се на практика, че тоя с жълтата тениска е прав.

It's the EN forum.... Why ppl can't understand it. On this sub-forums the language is english only...

От: Re: What programming languages do you use?

By the way JavaScript and PHP go hand by hand in the charts. :) Not surprised at all here. :)

Finally JS got its recognition, it used to be very hated and few people bothered learning it. They were all going with jQuery which has nothing to do with JS.

My favorite language for now is JS but I am learning Perl very steadily so I think it will shift JS soon :p

I do not know person who is familiar with JavaScript and has no idea of PHP , sometimes the opposite is also seen. :)

Горе