What promotion methods work for you?

trader

Why don't we start a thread listing your favorite and most successful promotional techniques, hints, tips, etc...

Everyone has them, so what are your proven methods that make your site's counter spin?
What brings you more sales?
What has worked for you?
What didn't work? What did you do about it?

Let's hear your ideas, your experiences, your successes and your failures. Let's share our hints, tips and techniques with the rest of the community.

Let me start first. SEO works best for me. The new google updates stopped some of the traffic, that was coming to my site. How I deal with it? Starting new sites, branding them and keep doing it as a real company, not a spammer and webmaster with no idea what is marketing. ;)

От: What promotion methods work for you?

And for me SEO is the best way to promote. Social networks like facebook, g+, twitter are also good but their audience opens your link only in small amount of time until the next is shared. Advertising in ad networks such an adwords is also good but when the campaign is over the trafic drops down dramaticly. The SEO trafik doesn't over until google penaltise you, which is very comon situation. This is one of the biggest disadvantages of SEO as way to prromote something. It is also verry expensive but the trafic is worth it.

My best strategies are strongly connected to: SEO, PPC, Social. I believe most of you will agree with me, well, some of the people will also add mail marketing, app. developing, and so on.

With the time I see that most targeted and wanted traffic is still in SEs. No other will give the conversion you need. Even some of the most popular and modern social media sites could not. ;)

More sales - SEs, with means that you should think about SEO all the time. ;)

The best channels that work for me SEO, PPC, Social.

Social is the worst channel I have been using, but a huge part of the traffic is there. :) Buying bulk traffic is not working for me, unless you promote free stuff. The only way to get any benefits from bulk traffic is to offer them free things and after that selling something, that might be interested in. ;)

От: What promotion methods work for you?

Customer or client feedback helps in running your business smoothly. It helps in growing and expanding your business. It is the view of a customer that helps in determining, whether a particular business is doing well or will run out of business. Thus surveying the customer is primarily important in the later states of your business. Creating survey questions will not only help in establishing a healthy and open interaction with your clients, it will also help you understand their likes and dislikes and what they actually want. With the help of the survey you can easily determine hat to change within or about your company. Customers are valuable for your business. They can provide you with support by letting you know what you need to do in order to help them and help yourself. If you want to prevent your business from failing miserably, take help from your customer by measuring and analyzing their reactions. If the survey questionnaire turns out to be positive, you can be quite assured that you are moving on the right track for your business in terms of manufacturing and marketing your product.

Горе