Which Famous SEO Expert Are You?

От: Which Famous SEO Expert Are You?

For sure it is bad to be Matt Cutts in a place like this :D But to be honest it is worse to be Vanesa Fox when you are not a female :( xD

I wanted to say that mine result was Vanesa Fox :D

Aaron Wall :D

You are a conceptual thinker and a thought-leader in your industry. Your intelligence allows you to lead the conversation about controversial topics in your field. Whenever someone has something they need to discuss with an expert, they come to you. There are few people who can think on your level.
, lol

A little test for you people: Which Famous SEO Expert Are You?.

I am Matt Cutts. Bad for me. :)

Damn... Also Cutts here... :evil:
But... I think the description pretty much describes me very accurately... :p
You are a purist who believes in what you do. You make the rules and stick to them. People who don't follow the rules, or try to find loop holes, make you angry and your wrath can be very severe. You aren't someone to mess with because you are a loyal and a person in a position of power. You are great at keeping secrets, and that's a valuable trait. You are team Google all the way.

I am Rand Fishkin :D - You are a charismatic, outgoing, colorful individual and people look up to you for it. You bring your own flair into whatever you do. You have an adventurous personality and like to explore new opportunities. If someone says it can't be done, you'll find a way. You like to ask questions and get answers, which makes you an effective leader.

But some of the questions didn't have the answer that described me best :oops:

От: От: Which Famous SEO Expert Are You?

Damn... Also Cutts here... :evil:
But... I think the description pretty much describes me very accurately... :p

You are a purist who believes in what you do. You make the rules and stick to them. People who don't follow the rules, or try to find loop holes, make you angry and your wrath can be very severe. You aren't someone to mess with because you are a loyal and a person in a position of power. You are great at keeping secrets, and that's a valuable trait.

Boiko, is that YOU?!! Here??! I`M SO SCARED!!!!

От: Re: От: Which Famous SEO Expert Are You?

It is bad. :) Try again till you get someone cooler than this guy. :)

Hah. I am afraid that the result will be the same every time.

Or maybe it is a good news. Maybe I am ready for top position at Google. ;) But according to the other posts I will have a lot of rivals.

От: Re: От: Re: От: Which Famous SEO Expert Are You?

Yep, tried several times, same results. :)

I haven't tried but I am pretty sure about that.

Actualy I don't think that he is SEO expert because he is not good at SEO. He is making it's rules. And not making the SEO rules but killing it because his company wants more and more money.

Sorry for the offtopic.

Горе