WordPress Multilingual Plugin - WPML Review

Blinky

Owner
Hello guys,

Today I would like to present one great WordPress Plugin, that I have been using for more than 1 year and still doing it and recommend it to those, who are asking me for a professional looking, multilanguage WordPress web site. Yes, that's right. Now you can have your own company web site / news site based on WordPress in other languages like Russian, Spanish, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, and many more. The plugin is WPML.

WPML Review

WPML (WordPress Multilingual Plugin) is a fantastic WordPress plugin helps you out creating multilingual content. All you need to do is to install it, setup it and start using it. You can translate posts, pages, categories, stores, galleries, strings of your sites. Adding another language to your sites has never been so easy. And now I will let you know why I love this WPML so much:

• It is a full multi language solution to your WordPress web site;
  • Prices starts from $29 for the Blog version, $79 for the CMS version, and Lifetime for $195 - all included;
  • Developed by an experienced team working in a translation company, with reach know how;
  • It is well-supported by an advanced team, ready to give a hand any time you need to;
  • Easy and fast installing, no need to be advanced in WP setuping;
  • Working without any problems with other plugins and suitable for most WordPress themes;
  • Regular updates and new improvements, synchronized with latest WordPress core versions;
  • Could be used by editors, writers, users when creating content.

* My affiliate link is included!

A short video presents the usage of the plugin.

[video=youtube;6SK3-NzQnuY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SK3-NzQnuY[/video]

Did you know that this Premium WordPress plugin is used by over 400,000 web sites worldwide. Serious digit, isn't it? I personally take my part there with only 3 web sites, all of them are company sites. WPML is not only powerful tool for multilingual sites with a complete set of advanced features, but also a chance to place your business on other markets. I think that $79 for the CMS version, even $195 is a reasonable price when it comes to new markets, countries, locations, sales and earning. Big markets like USA, Spain, France, Germany, Russia, Italy, England, China, Japan, Poland, Netherland,

7409562B.png

By getting WPML, you actually get a suite of plugins:

• WPML Multilingual CMS;
  • WPML String Translation;
  • WPML Translation Management;
  • WPML Sticky Links;
  • WPML Translation Analytics;
  • WPML CMS Nav;
  • WPML Media;
  • WPML XLIFF;
  • WPML MarketPress;
  • GravityForms Multilingual;

What Is The Real Usage Of WPML?

The incredible options and features you can translate small company web site as well as big online magazines or media sites. You can translate by using the translation management module, or do it manually by creating posts and pages in other languages, or you are lazy and want to use the translation by ICanLocalize or the desktop CAT tools provided by WPML. You have plenty of option when it comes to translating. I personally, do it on my own.

You can have your language switcher (links, flags, both) wherever you want them, I recommend on a place where your visitors can see it. Most of the times in the header, before the main top menu.

7409627v.png

In my final thoughts I would like to say that WPML is the best multilingual plugin I’ve used. I haven't seen anything like it. Yes, there are many, but the main question is "Which one will do the job best?" Adding more and more languages is not a problem, you can do it with 2 clicks.

I believe that my review of WPML will give you the answer of your question "Is WPML for me, or not?" or "Is it the right solution for my needs?". Well, I think it is, but let me know if you have any specific questions regarding this WordPress plugin.

Step On The World's Biggest Markets By Getting Your WPML Today! Learn More....

* My affiliate link is included!

Really nice review. Never use it, maybe because I never need such a plugin. Most of the sites using it have serious business model.

According to my personal experience and what I have seen on the net, WPML stands for the ultimate translating plugin for WP. Most people are really happy once they install it on their WordPress blogs or sites. That's mean only one think - really works and gives all that webmasters want. The default install is available in over 40 languages. In addition, it is possible to add your own language variants using their languages editor (e.g. Canadian French or Mexican Spanish).

The plugin is not recommended by me if you, whoever you are, have a ton of other plugins. It breaks with specific themes too, and it breaks the website even further when a lot of plugins are introduced together. I'll avoid it at all costs in this case, because debugging at a later phase is entirely impossible.

You can install two WordPress versions, one for each language, if you're running bilingual. That's a reasonably good resolve.

Горе