Може ли някой да ми даде съвет как да стартирам бизнес за електронна търговия в България?

Caitronia

Hello everyone 🥰

I hope you're well. I am in the early stages of planning to start an online store in Bulgaria, I would be very grateful for your thoughts and suggestions.

For several years I have had a strong desire to start my own online store. After doing some initial research and seeing how e-commerce is growing both nationally and internationally; I think now is the right time to start. My goal is to create a specialized internet business that sells sustainable and eco-friendly goods; from home goods to personal care items.

My observations show that there is a growing market for environmentally friendly products; especially among younger people; greener consumers. But I am aware that joining this industry requires careful strategy and research.

• What do you think the Bulgarian market is worth in terms of environmentally friendly goods? Do you believe the market is large enough to support new competitors?
  • Are there specific patterns in the behavior of Bulgarian users that I should be aware of? For example; is there a greater propensity among consumers to buy these goods in physical stores or online?
  • Which companies are the main competitors in this market; and how do they attract and retain customers? How can a start-up company differentiate itself from the competition?
I am also trying to understand the administrative and logistical challenges associated with running an online store in Bulgaria.
  • Which transport methods are the most reliable and affordable? Would it be better for this company to work with international shipping services; or should I consider working with local suppliers?
  • Which inventory management techniques are best for an online retailer? Which regional sellers and markets would you suggest using to get green products?
  • Which payment processors are the most popular and respected among Bulgarian customers? Are there any particular payment options that are relevant to the community?
For any business; knowledge of the legal environment is essential.
  • What procedures should an e-commerce company follow to register in Bulgaria? Does the sale of environmentally friendly products require special licenses or permits?
  • Which taxes are most important to an online merchant? Are there incentive programs for companies that prioritize environmental responsibility?
  • What are the main data privacy provisions I need to comply with now that the Regulation is in force? How can I make sure my website complies with all these rules?
I'd be interested to know what you think about these successful marketing strategies
  • Which digital marketing platforms are most effective in connecting with Bulgarian consumers? Which local influencers and channels would you recommend for promoting green products?
  • How much local SEO does a Bulgarian e-commerce store need? What kind of material appeals most to this audience?
  • What are some effective strategies in the e-commerce industry to retain customers and encourage repeat business?
I also researched some threads related to this https://www.predpriemach.com/threads/dropshipping-shopify-payment-gateway-english-alteryxtraining-only-im-italian-living-in-sofia.82200/ I Got valuable information from this post but I would really like to learn more from an experienced person

I appreciate your help and time in advance. I can't wait to start this journey and look forward to your insightful advice.

Thank you in advance for your help:)🤗

Горе