CooliceHost.com - Powerful like VPS, CloudLinux based HDD packages with cPanel

Cost-effective and Powerful VPS Alternative

It’s done. Everything is fine. ;)

Последно редактирано от модератор:
I saw you bought a SSD plan in Netherlands. I want to congratulate you for the great choice  they are fast. If my site was fine with the storage I would not think about and transfer it at the first possible moment. :)

I offer hard drive service months after the hosting started, only because people ask for this non stop. They want more space on affordable prices. Solid State Drive disks are small and the clients aren't comfortable with it. If you need something send a ticket to the support. It will be faster and we are offering more support for the SSD service. :)

Predpriemach.com was moved to a HDD only because we’ve received a lot of question on the power of the packages compared to the normal hosting plans. We wanted to show the quality of the service...

P.S. For those who read the thread. There are 17 HDD packages with discounts left – after we sell them we will not offer such in a lot of time – this E3 Dell server was prepaid on promotional prices and I can’t offer something that has a price near to the expenses. After I sell this, the next one can get you some promos. ...

I wanted more, but I had problems with my card in PayPal, for now it will be enough. After some time I will upgrade to a bigger plan. It is a whole suite not just a forum. Any of you have problems with it?

Enough work for now! Happy Holidays!

Powerful Linux VPS hosting plans

We will get it at the smallest plan for now, but it is recommended to use the last version of vBulletin (4.2.2), because for the SSDs we offer only PHP 5.4. SSD plans are with different configuration which is chosen like that so the sites having speed problems in other providers feel the vibe with us. Our mine priority is the SPEED. :)

I will help you upgrade your VB after you move. We also use the Suite – everything needs 15 minutes I can say 5-10 minutes for the update, maybe less, but I will say 15 to be sure. :)

Happy Holidays : -)

Re: CooliceHost.com - VPS vs Dedicated Server Alternatives

News from this evening:

1. We have a few changes with the last and the biggest package. The storage space is 35 gigabytes now and the price will go up to 19.97 euro, we think to put a new bigger packaged if you need it.

2. We’ve added on version of PHP – 5.6. Now they are seven. In PHP 5.5.11 the included Zend Opcache is updated to 7.0.4. For the other versions we wait for it to come.

3. There are only 15 promo accounts left…there is a chance to have 14 if a fellow from the forum wants to test it. We are communicating by PMs.

Do you offer 1 month test period on any of your plans, because I have a month till my VPS expires. If you let me test I will transfer directly on your servers.

Re: CooliceHost.com - Virtual Private Servers (VPS)

A month is too long? On the SSD accounts I gave 2 weeks because it is something new which most of you never tested.

The hardware is expensive. The brand is Dell. The data center is tire 3. The server provider is 15 years old (est. 1999). I have 4-hour SLA for a change of the hardware in there is a problem. The support is 24/7. Cpanel + cloud linux equals to really stable system. And in the part where you read “We are young and ambitious young team” we miss the word young. I have almost 9 years of experience on administrating cPanel servers.

http://www.predpriemach.com/my-first-vps.png (I started 10 days earlier than Super Hosting (the biggest Bulgarian provider) just the coolicehost division which sells shared hosting in the forum is younger.

It is different combination of Nginx + Varnish. Varnish is more hard to work with, but nginx is like turn on and forget about it, because it serves only the static files. If someone wants, I can turn off Varnish on his site and turn down the rate to 10 mbps and the CPU to ¼ of the core. You will receive the hosting service that the most popular world companies sell for 4-6-8 dollars a month. Hawk Host, Host Gator are using Apache+Nginx too and a lot more.

Consider this as an unmanaged VPS or hosting accounts with 4-10 times higher resources than the standard western packages plus Nginx plus Varnish by me. I made the price as low as possible, but I’m not sure if can offer the same prices for a new server when this one gets busy. We got 42 hardware machines for a week while we couldn’t get one for a period of three weeks.

Someone will tell how I can offer this? Well, I will never put 1000 clients on a server (even if I want, because I don’t have them) Hosting thousands of customers on a cPanel server. The machine is in this category. I will get 50 which will talk about the service to their friends. 20 of the packages are on promo prices while the others are sold like before.

The post is getting too long. I’ve lost myself in the thoughts.

If you don’t have where to host we will think about it because you are an old member, but by default the packages are meant to be sold. I can offer test for the greatest of 5 days for the biggest plans. Like I said, nothing different besides the higher limits (4-10 times better).

P.P. 14 promos left and one pending for tomorrow. :)

Hm, okay I have hosting for now and I want to transfer my site on your service. Can you store 1 50% promo code? I will be ready for the transfer next month. And can I ask for a plan that is tailored for me with less disk space. Thanks in advance.

От: CooliceHost.com - VPS vs Dedicated Servers

The services are with very high quality! I host a WP site on a Jump.bg VPS. There the site loaded for an average of 27 seconds. On the hybrid hosting by Coolice the same wp Site with nothing changed loads for an average of 9.5 seconds. That’s an improvement of almost 3 times.

I recommend it!

How to setup simple but yet powerful VPS hosting

VMiloykov каза:
The services are with very high quality! I host a WP site on a Jump.bg VPS. There the site loaded for an average of 27 seconds. On the hybrid hosting by Coolice the same wp Site with nothing changed loads for an average of 9.5 seconds. That’s an improvement of almost 3 times.

WTF what is that loading time? 27 seconds and 9.5 seconds? What is your site? Why it needs that time to load. My sites load for 1-2 seconds. Who will wait 10 seconds for your site to load? And what will happen if he has to wait 27 seconds.

Petko Voivoda каза:
WTF what is that loading time? 27 seconds and 9.5 seconds? What is your site? Why it needs that time to load. My sites load for 1-2 seconds. Who will wait 10 seconds for your site to load? And what will happen if he has to wait 27 seconds.

I just shared my opinion with this hosting. The sites are very big, a lot bigger than yours. That is why my sites load slower.

Cheap VPS - Fast Virtual Private Server

Petko Voivoda каза:
Well he is using a VPS..it is sure that his site is not so small. :)

I thinks you can fasten it with a plugin or something that optimizes the system. What are these 1-2 seconds for loading? I am interested in seeing them. . :)

Последно редактирано:
VPS Hosting Plan, Domain Names

Blinky каза:
Well he is using a VPS..it is sure that his site is not so small. :)
I thinks you can fasten it with a plugin or something that optimizes the system. What are these 1-2 seconds for loading? I am interested in seeing them. :)
I will try after transferring everything to Coolicehost. I will optimize it and play around. I think with caching it will go down to 5-6 seconds. But for now 3 times are enough. I expected a loading time of 15-19 second. It turned I was not optimistic enough :D

Basic But Powerful Steps to secure cPanel VPS

VMiloykov каза:
I will try after transferring everything to Coolicehost. I will optimize it and play around. I think with caching it will go down to 5-6 seconds. But for now 3 times are enough. I expected a loading time of 15-19 second. It turned I was not optimistic enough :D

I’m interested in something. The increasing in space and the optimization of everything should decrease the loading time. This 1-2 loading time seems okay, but I don’t know what animal you will be fighting against. I’ve seen a lot of Wordpress sites that are a lost cause, but Mashable seems fast no matter of its huge size. . ;)

Последно редактирано:
I’m interested in something. The increasing in space and the optimization of everything should decrease the loading time. This 1-2 loading time seems okay, but I don’t know what animal you will be fighting against. I’ve seen a lot of Wordpress sites that are a lost cause, but Mashable seems fast no matter of its huge size ;)

1-2 seconds may be not achievable by me. I think, it can for sure go down to 5-6 seconds of loading time. But why not? This is something like a battle. The battle from 27 seconds to 2 seconds. Challenge Accepted! :D

Cloud VPS – Cloud Virtual Private Server

1-2 seconds may be not achievable by me. I think, it can for sure go down to 5-6 seconds of loading time. But why not? This is something like a battle. The battle from 27 seconds to 2 seconds. Challenge Accepted! :D

Mashable loads for time that is near to the target – 2 seconds. I checked it with my connection, but we can’t say anything for sure, because loading time depends on hundreds of factors. Especially when we talk about the end-user.

7287001l.jpg

Последно редактирано:
VMiloykov каза:
I just shared my opinion with this hosting. The sites are very big, a lot bigger than yours. That is why my sites load slower.
I have a few questions. Did you do the test on php 5.2 because I see it is turned on? It is almost 2 times slower from 5.4. Script on 5.2 which loads for 4 seconds needs 3 on 5.3 and only to on the default version 5.4. And:

http://www.lornajane.net/posts/2012/php-5-4-benchmarks

5.2 don’t have zend opcache turned on by default – the check in PHP selector. I think there are a lot of possibilities for improvement. Version 5.5 in which I’ve never seen WP to have problems, could be 25% faster, but I can’t tell it will be like that for sure.

Tweak the cache with the different settings.

P.P. High speed is a combination of good work between administrators and developers. You may think this is a cliché, but it is true.

Site with almost a million unique visitors and 7 million impressions  + CooliceHost.com SSD Nginx
+ Varnish + the biggest plan which has limits too, with 350-500 online users show 5 to 10% cpu usage in the real-time GA statistics. There a few bigger peaks but they are not a problem. The site is written by hand and the site is optimized to work on full speed by its developer. That is how everything has to happen. :)

Why You Should Use A VPS Instead Of Shared Hosting

Yes the tests were don in php 5.2 On the old server we’ve used 5.2 and I decided to do the tests with it. If I use 5.5 it should be faster, yes. When we turn it on + caching (which you’ve helped me with) + some other optimizations, we will have good results.

Blinky каза:
Mashable loads for time that is near to the target – 2 seconds. I checked it with my connection, but we can’t say anything for sure, because loading time depends on hundreds of factors. Especially when we talk about the end-user.

Yes, it’s the same for me – approximately 2 seconds.

I want to buy the smallest package with 512 RAM,
I will upload a Drupal site on it. The site is new and It has almost no traffic. I think the resources will be enough.
I don’t know about the settings of PHP, I have no idea, I know only:
Web server - Apache, Nginx, or Microsoft IIS
PHP 5.2.5 or higher (5.3 recommended)
MySQL 5.0.15 or higher

The data center is in Paris, right? I’m asking because my site is French.
Is PayPal the only payment method?

Горе