Google Plus Help - How To Make A Post Like This

kirilbug

Hello, I came across a page on Google +. Posts look like:
Виж файлът 9583
I went to their website. Have enabled social networking by pressing Google + is fleshing this. (Picture with serrated in the bottom and a link below it). I found the script, that they use and put it on my site, but sharing normal - small square picture and link on the right side.

Can anyone tell how to do this sharing?

Thanks for your responses. :)

Прикачени файлове

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    181.9 KB · Преглеждания: 1
Последно редактирано от модератор:
Manage your posts - Google+ Help

The same with me. When the images are big, they are also big in Google Plus. When you add small images in your site, after sharing them on Google +, there will be also small. Try to do it by using my logic. :)

How to Create a Post on Google+

Put you image as a featured one and then add it in your post, because WordPress automatically resizes.

Thanks a lot, anyway. I will continue trying. If I have some positive results, will share them with you.

If someone could share information here, will be really happy. :)

Obviously, this is something new. Images and graphics shared from blogspot are displayed big. I see that post like this on more and more site. It will be happen by stages. I red an article and this is brand new, about a month-two old.

And no matter how much I will keep forcing my Joomla, with or without K2, I won't succeed.

Горе