I need a magento expert - need to make 2/3 websites!

Nambawan

Рейтинг - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guests,
i need magento expert ( please mark "expert" ) for making 2/3 commercial online shops. There will be adjusting + programming on the sites, not only adjusting! The man who we are looking for must have made at least 5/6 magento stores, just for experience. For people who have made only 1/2 Magento websites - please do not attend for this. Thank you.

От: I need a magento expert - need to make 2/3 websites!

hi, if you really need to find an experienced magento developer, you should describe in brief your project(s) first, also specify what language, extensions, custom web design or template will be used for creatining this web store(s).

However you may drop me a line at [email protected] or simply send me pm here.:)

There are some points that you need to keep in mind before hiring Magento development experts:

The developers should be aware of the latest tools and have a knack for working on the latest Magento versions.

Choose the company that should have certified Magento developers with requisite experience.

Hire your dedicated Magento developer or team of professionals and start working with them as per your business needs

Take an Interview or check their work portfolio before the project begins for better work.

Hire Magento professionals as per your needs (i.e. an hourly, part-time or full time basis).

Check or receive daily project updates via emails, chat or call.

Communication should be transparent and safe work process, etc.

If you are looking magento experts, then you can contact Contus Magento development firm for you successful projects.

Горе