Which Social Media Site Works Best For Your Business?

Which Social Media Site Works Best For Your Business?

• Facebook

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Twitter

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • LinkedIn

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pinterest

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • MySpace

• Google Plus+

• DeviantArt

• LiveJournal

• Tagged

• Orkut

• CafeMom

• Ning

• Meetup

• myLife

• Ask.fm

• Other (which one - leave a comment below)

• Общо гласове

Blinky

Owner
Another interesting poll here. Hope you give us a not only your vote here, but also some tips and tricks on how you use the social media for your business in order to profit from the traffic. In my case, I could say that Facebook is the best one working find for my online business. Twitter and Google+ are near by.

Which one works best for your business? Please, leave a comment too. We can also discuss some useful information how to make more from one of the listed social sites in the poll. All the best. :)

От: Which Social Media Site Works Best For Your Business?

Well, for most of us (the bulgarian enterpreneurs) facebook is the main source of income, but worldwide many other SM may have great benefits, but most used are Facebook, Twitter, recently a lot of people are using Pinterest. MySpace is a dead tool, at least this social media is not even close to the leaders atm, but still has some opportunities for making some money.

Very nice topic, I hope the discussion will continue on international level :)

For us Twitter has most benefit, because of the short message system. Web developers and enthusiasts are more likely to read twitter feeds than being lost in thousands of facebook pages and long feed messages..

For us Twitter has most benefit, because of the short message system. Web developers and enthusiasts are more likely to read twitter feeds than being lost in thousands of facebook pages and long feed messages..
I voted for Twitter and Pinterest. Why? I noticed that IT businesses really rely on Twitter the way online stores on Pinterest. Strange, but true. I am talking about world wide businesses, not local country ones. ;)

Sharing it on Twitter is much more effective than doing it on Facebook or LinkedIn. The second, I don't use it very often. You know why. ;)

None of the above. Reason? My targer group is out of the social media sites...still and unfortunately.

Re: От: Which Social Media Site Works Best For Your Business?

None of the above. Reason? My targer group is out of the social media sites...still and unfortunately.
What? I can believe it. Are you sure that social sites could not bring you any targeted (a little bit) traffic? What are you selling? Your own product / service? It is too niche?

Re: От: Which Social Media Site Works Best For Your Business?

What? I can believe it. Are you sure that social sites could not bring you any targeted (a little bit) traffic? What are you selling? Your own product / service? It is too niche?
There are many niches, where social marketing (sites) do not work at all or just working but with no great results. I think that @lqllqlq is in such. Will be great to know which one, just to keep it in mind when starting the same or similar business. Giving an example around it will be also great. ;)

What market says? - that is the question the marketers have to find the proper answer for! Social networks like Pinterest works fine for those who offers and sells products such as clothing and beauty. The second question is where the business is located - that's important. So if my target is the Russian market then I will aim to the networks like Vk.com and Odnoklassniki.

@Blinky As for G+ that social network is worst for businesses that offers products and no matter what - I suggest don't waste your time!

Yes, Pinterest is a social site, where clothes, watches, and etc. will be welcome. Selling IT products, marketing services and etc. will not give you the results you want. Every social media is a specific market. For example, Linkedin is a great place for many HPs hunting for their new co-workers. And why not, the market offers ir. So, you take advantage of it. As simple as that. :)

P.S: By the way, never heart of Vk.com and Odnoklassniki. :)

Both Vk.com & Odnoklassniki are two major social networks into russsian market where 38M visitors spent on average 5 hours daily against 30 min with FB and 7 min for Twitter. As I mentioned in my previous post the most important thing about "Which Social Media Site Works Best For Your Business" is what market says locally.

Горе